General Industry Service Award, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Cotton Logistics
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Their temporary housing and associated services enable the rapid growing of manpower needs while maintaining solid quality of life for the workforce.”
“A service provider of increasing importance for all oilfield operations ensuring workers maintains a decent work/life balance.”
Cotton Logistics – Corporate Overview
Cotton Logistics provides worldwide operational support and infrastructure for the shortages of resources and workforce housing associated with complex and ever-changing work environments. The in-house team of executive management, construction managers, operations coordinators, hospitality directors and culinary artists can deliver tailored solutions for even the most challenging of scenarios.
Whether the task involves a remote geographic region, extreme climate, stringent timeline or other unique problem set, Cotton Logistics pairs subject matter expertise with innovation and flexibility to provide the best possible solution that satisfies each clients’ specific requirements.
As a full-service, turnkey lodging provider, Cotton Logistics is committed to supporting our clients’ goals by creating an efficient, safe and inviting community atmosphere for the workers who keep their enterprise moving forward. From initial concept and design, through engineering, permitting and installation, no detail during the construction process is overlooked. But it doesn’t end there; the attention to detail goes far beyond the initial build. At Cotton Logistics, we believe temporary housing should feel like a home away from home. The commitment to quality is apparent across each OneLodge camp, from the food services to housekeeping, guest relations and recreational amenities offered. We implement a seamless camp management system so everything functions at optimum levels, allowing our clients’ workforce to focus solely on their operational responsibilities.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton