General Industry Service Award, Southwest 2013
Awarded to: Geoforce
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Working with the industry to develop critical technology and applications to support the industry and protect the environment.”
“The experience of industry veterans has enabled Geoforce to develop technology that provides critical information that saves time, reduces costs and eliminates major communication issues.”
Geoforce – Corporate Overview
Geoforce is a privately held company that was founded in 2007 by oil and gas veterans who directly understood the dire need for a better way to manage the high-value, mobile, remote, mission-critical assets of companies in the industry, but unlike other oil hands, also had the technological know-how to fill that need.
Our intuitive, reliable and scalable technology, developed through our extensive oil and gas industry experience, provides you with on-demand access to unique operational insight.
Geoforce provides asset management solutions utilizing GPS and other wireless accessible via customizable web-based software and enterprise grade web services. With the largest satellite asset tracking deployment in the oilfield, Geoforce is proven to increase efficiency, transparency and profits.
Headquartered in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we currently have more than 100,000 assets— both non-tagged and tagged — in the Geoforce system across six continents.
Southwest 2013 Winners
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Hammer Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - P2 Energy Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Select Energy Services
- Future Industry Leader - Ryan Boschetti - Hunt Oil Company
- General Industry Service Award - Geoforce
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Dresser-Rand
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - National Oilwell Varco
- Midstream Company of the Year - Crosstex Energy, LP
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year < $1bn - Harbinger Group, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year > $1bn - Energy Transfer Partners
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Swift Worldwide Resources
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Lockton Marine & Energy of the Lockton Companies, LLC
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - VZ Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
- Well Completion Company of the Year - NCS Energy Services, LLC