General Industry Service Award, Gulf Coast 2015
Awarded to: Renzenberger
“Renzenberger are committed to the safety of their staff and their clients. A well executed submission detailing their efforts within the region has seen them score well.”
“Renzenberger is a crew transportation service. They described their state of the art preventative maintenance program and an excellent fatigue management program to address driving risks. They have on-board diagnostics for driving behavior and speeding, and proactive operating policies for cell phone usage including no cell phone usage or hands- free devices while driving.”
Renzenberger – Corporate Overview
Renzenberger’s +30 year safety culture and extensive fleet coverage model provides industry leading scheduled and on-demand crew transportation services to oil and gas, railroad, mining, manufacturing, and airline clients. Founded in 1983 and operating a fleet of more than 1,700 vehicles, the Company is a recognized leader in personnel transportation throughout North America. A continuous investment in safety, people, and technology provide a comprehensive, outsourced platform that creates advanced risk management, cost savings, and real performance results designed to exceed client expectations.
In partnership with the Hallcon Corporation, Renzenberger offers collaborative workforce solutions to clients throughout North America. Integrated workforce solutions resulting from the Renzenberger/ Hallcon alliance include crew accommodation and facility cleaning services, passenger rail coach, bus and station cleaning services, and third party station attendant services.
• Recorded record trip volumes: over 80 million miles safely driven in 2014.
• Expansion into northwestern United States.
• Continued diversification of fleet to include efficient minivan assets.
• Panel participation at DriveCam/ Lytx Annual Meeting; Renzenberger driver selected as Driver of the Year by DriveCam / Lytx for the second year in a row – 2013 & 2014.
Gulf Coast 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Katch Kan
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Bullhorn Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- General Industry Service Award - Renzenberger
- Industry Leader - Chad Lenamon - CDM Resource, LLC
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services and Specialty
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Strike
- Manufacturer of the Year - Chemplex
- Manufacturer of the Year - Downhole Oil Tools - Magnum Oil Tools
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - Dresser-Rand
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Drillinginfo
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - JC Fodale Energy Services, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Breitburn Energy Partners, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Sanchez Energy Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder System, Inc
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - MYCELX Technologies Corporation
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - HB Rentals