Water Management Company of the Year, West Coast 2014
Awarded to: Water Planet Engineering
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“With the increasing use of water in the petroleum industry, the need to be conservative with water use is a concern that petroleum companies are always trying to address. Water Planet Engineering have found a great solution for that concern, that delivers potable quality recycled water. The fact that their system is automated can also help mitigate safety concerns.”
“This solution helps decrease the costs associated with purchasing and transporting water. A great innovation that helps the environment. Water Planet Engineering also help with educating communities and projecting the positive image of local oil and gas production.”
Water Planet Engineering – Corporate Overview
Water Planet Engineering is a Los Angeles based water treatment solutions provider focused on delivering automated and robust membrane based separation products and services to the oil industry. Water Planet’s commercially tested advanced produced water treatment solutions consistently deliver completely de-oiled water for reuse and further water-polishing applications.
Water Planet Engineering is a Los Angeles based water treatment solutions provider focused on solving the world’s most challenging water reuse and desalination applications through science, technology and innovation. Water Planet’s vision is to deliver automated and robust water treatment membrane products, solutions, and services to the oil industry with its proprietary pre-treatment products and intelligent process controls. Water Planet’s commercially tested advanced produced water treatment products consistently deliver completely de-oiled water for reuse or further water-polishing. Water Planet’s team of engineers, technicians and scientists are experienced water treatment experts that can deliver customized water polishing and best-available treatment technologies to deliver a final water product to your exact specifications. Water Planet has pilot systems available in 100 and 500 bpd for on-site commercial testing. These small footprint pilot systems are easily transported either skidded (100 bpd) or completely containerized (500 bpd) and are ready for fast and painless installation and operations and can be operated by experienced Water Planet engineers at your own production site.
West Coast 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Ensign United States Drilling (California) Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - EIU of California Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Roberts Companies
- E&P Company of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum
- Engineering Company of the Year - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Robert Murphy - Chevron
- General Industry Service Award - Tachyus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Metal Supply, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Manufacturer of the Year - Hawk Industries
- MTS Solutions Industry Leader - Steve Layton - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Clearsign Combustion Corporation
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Sands
- Water Management Company of the Year - Water Planet Engineering