Manufacturer of the Year, West Coast 2014
Awarded to: Hawk Industries
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Hawk designs, manufactures and services 100% of the equipment the company sells. They claim that every product the company has ever made is still out there being used somewhere in the world. The company holds many patents for product innovations.”
“Automation of manual tasks is very important to reduce employee exposure to possible danger and improve efficiency. These technological improvements are really revolutionary.”
Hawk Industries, Inc. – Corporate Overview
When it comes to specialty drilling tools for the oil and gas industry, Hawk Industries wrote the book. And we’re writing new chapters every day. A U.S.-based corporation, Hawk Industries designs, manufactures and markets innovative technologies through our network of agents and distributors worldwide. Every product we’ve ever manufactured is still at work somewhere in the world. We take pride in the level of reliability, safety and service our products deliver, as well as the numerous international patents we hold.
West Coast 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Ensign United States Drilling (California) Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - EIU of California Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Roberts Companies
- E&P Company of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum
- Engineering Company of the Year - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Robert Murphy - Chevron
- General Industry Service Award - Tachyus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Metal Supply, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Manufacturer of the Year - Hawk Industries
- MTS Solutions Industry Leader - Steve Layton - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Clearsign Combustion Corporation
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Sands
- Water Management Company of the Year - Water Planet Engineering