Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year, West Coast 2014
Awarded to: Halliburton
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Halliburton was able to demonstrate operational excellence, use of drilling technologies and innovative developments and because of their size they were able to show completed campaigns and other specific challenges they have overcome. This is again one of the strengths of having a major worldwide service company who can take their developments and find the right places in the world to try them out.”
“A world leader in oilfield services who continues to invest heavily in R&D. Reliable and competitive.”
Halliburton – Corporate Overview
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Halliburton comprises 13 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Over the past three years, continued successful execution of Halliburton strategies enabled the company to double in size, driving 2012 revenues to a record $28.5 billion.
West Coast 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Ensign United States Drilling (California) Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - EIU of California Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Roberts Companies
- E&P Company of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum
- Engineering Company of the Year - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Robert Murphy - Chevron
- General Industry Service Award - Tachyus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Metal Supply, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Manufacturer of the Year - Hawk Industries
- MTS Solutions Industry Leader - Steve Layton - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Clearsign Combustion Corporation
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Sands
- Water Management Company of the Year - Water Planet Engineering