E&P Company of the Year, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: Hathaway, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Fast growing company that has doubled employee count since 2011 with a great safety record. Excelling on all fronts. Outstanding community involvement & outreach.”
“Hathaway has demonstrated operational excellence by expending time and effort to improve and restore production from old properties. Also, it has the best H&S record – 26,340 man hours with zero lost time, and an excellent commitment to community.”
Hathaway, LLC – Corporate Overview
Hathaway LLC is an independent oil and gas production company owned by Chad Hathaway with operations in Kern County, California. The Company focuses on the acquisition of proven oil and gas properties that have economically recoverable reserves of oil and gas. Hathaway LLC was named the fastest growing privately held company in Kern County for three years in a row. Hathaway made the Inc 5000 list with a 3 year growth rate of 300%, 266%and 378% growth rate in 2010, 2011 and 2012 respectively. Hathaway LLC is guided by strong values. We pride ourselves in our honesty and a hard work ethic. We have a high respect for our employees, our business partners and all the regulatory agencies with whom we work. A strong work ethic exists here. Ours is second to none. We strive to advance our company for the betterment of ourselves and our partners. We believe that what we do is important for our country and the world. Our present success and future accomplishments have and will only be through the multi-talented and hardworking people we employ.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.