Industry Supplier of the Year, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Tremendous market share, continued re-investment and a real focus on health & safety, training and community.”
“Congratulations to 80 years in business! A great achievement and deserved by a business built on honesty, trust, and a deep-seated commitment to our valued customers.”
J.D. Rush Company, Inc. – Corporate Overview
In 1933, the J.D. Rush Company, Inc. first opened its doors in Los Angeles, California, as an Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) distributor. Four generations of ownership, growth, and expansion later, J.D. Rush is now headquartered in the heart of Central California and sprawls across more than 90 acres of land. All services related to OCTG can be performed in one centralized location. Our vertically integrated facility is custom tailored for program drilling. We provide products and services to independent and major oil companies in North America and far beyond. This year represents our 80th year in business. We have been successful do to the vision from our Executive Management. They have never faltered in their ability to establish and meet goals, successfully re-invest within the company and extend an impeccable standard of business ethics. Our company was-and will remain-built on honesty, trust, and a deep seated commitment to our valued customers.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.