Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“An oil and gas producer who has found a way to form a new line of business with G-Clean. Truly impressive.”
“E&B launched a new company E&B Green Solutions to market and distribute a line of environmentally safe and effective cleaning solutions to the oil and gas industry. It helped to improve efficiency, safety and decrease cleaning and maintenance costs & reduce carbon footprint.”
E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation – Corporate Overview
E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation is a Bakersfield, California based independent oil and gas company. Once a small oil and gas company producing 900 boe per day from a handful of legacy fields, E&B has grown rapidly over the past five years. Employing a balanced approach of mature field revitalization, acquisitions, and exploration, E&B now produces approximately 8,000 boepd from 25+ oil and gas fields located in California, Louisiana, Kansas, Wyoming, and Texas. With over 300 dedicated employees focused on all areas of growth and production, E&B is one of the largest privately owned oil and gas companies in California and is a recognized leader within the exploration and production industry.
For 2013, E&B plans to spend over $100 million dollars in capital projects including continuing work on its existing high efficiency thermal projects, additional infill development drilling, facility upgrades and exploration. E&B also expects to remain active on the acquisition front as well as invest in their environmental initiative E&B Green Solutions, which supplies safe, effective and environmentally friendly cleaning and production enhancement solutions to the oil and gas industry. With this level of activity, E&B expects 2013 to once again be a record year in production, reserve, and overall corporate growth.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.