Trucking Company of the Year, Gulf Coast 2018
Awarded to: JHJ Hearn Trucking, LLC
“A committed Health & Safety program to ensure all staff get home safe every day. A family business with ethics to match. Hearn boasts some of the biggest companies in Oil & Gas as clients, that is a credit to their operations.”
“Some wonderful examples of their CSR program. I’m a big fan of the Breast Cancer Awareness Truck!”
Hearn Trucking LLC was started in Weatherford, Texas in 1987 from the humble beginnings of only 1 tractor and 1 trailer. Our culture was born from strong ethics, morals and good old fashioned values of honesty and hard work. The founder Jack Hearn Jr is involved in our daily operations and continues to direct us with his vision for the future, while nurturing our family of employees. Our employee retention rate is extraordinary, and our sense of family pride shows.
The company has experienced healthy growth in the last 26 years and now operates over 100 units daily, is authorized to operate in all 48 states, and enjoys a reputation for excellent service. Our team works closely together in order to monitor, maintain, and manage efficient operations that in turn ensure that our customer’s delivery schedule and safety expectations are met or exceeded every day, on every job. We believe that outstanding customer service builds strategic partnerships with our customers no matter how big or small, and we continually strive to earn their trust with every business opportunity. We simply treat our customers like we would want to be treated, tell the truth, and always keep our word.
Gulf Coast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Scientific Drilling International
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Evergreen Chemical Solutions
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - NuStar Energy L.P.
- Consultancy of the Year - Smith & Burgess
- Future Industry Leader - Rhett Bennett - Black Mountain
- General Industry Service Award - Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions
- Industry Leader - Rick Shock - Atlas Oil Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Blackline Safety
- New Technology Development of the Year - Xedia Process Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Line Quest, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Trucking Company of the Year - JHJ Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Select Energy Services