Workforce Housing Provider of the Year, Texas 2016
Awarded to: Eagle Ford Shale Housing
“Still at near capacity even in the current environment says a lot.”
“To quote one of their references “Some vendors could not guarantee that they would be able to get their product in time to complete the job. Others were extremely high in price. EFS understood the project, executed it well and did it at a fair price. My relationship with EFS has been outstanding’.”
Eagle Ford Shale Housing – Corporate Overview
Eagle Ford Shale Housing opened three years ago in Carrizo Springs, Texas to service demand for worker housing in a region experiencing one of the largest oil and gas booms in history.
Priding itself on innovative and cost-effective housing solutions, EFS Housing quickly became a leader in both short and long-term oilfield worker accommodations.
After being recognized for its outstanding facilities and service by the Oil & Gas Awards for its work in 2013, Eagle Ford Shale Housing built upon its reputation and early success by expanding its capacity over 300% in 2014 and opening two new Texas locations in Cuero and Calliham, and entered into a partnership for a fourth location in Cotulla. All EFS Housing facilities offer a wide range of amenities for crews on location, including daily housekeeping, complimentary laundry services, internet wi-fi and satellite television connections, and a common area media/game room for residents to enjoy. The Carrizo Springs location also includes a full-service commissary with cafeteria. Each EFS Housing suite contains everything a crew member could need to stay comfortable, including fully complete and functional kitchens and bathrooms. The combination of housing and services provide the ideal solution for oil and gas companies with crews of 50 or more assigned to remote areas like Eagle Ford. But EFS Housing offers more than existing facilities, it also offers build-to-suit options for any oil- and-gas housing challenge. We will take care of all the details to fill any energy concern’s needs, and will design a custom plan to meet all the housing requirements of any size crew.
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing