Water Management Company of the Year, Texas 2016
Awarded to: APATEQ
“Relatively new to the region, their OilPaq system allows their operators to benefit from disposal fees and being able to sell the treated water. On top of the commercial bene ts their system there is a major upside to the environmental bene ts offered.”
“Good to see a significant investment with their first industrial-sized plant being commissioned in Spring 2016.”
APATEQ – Corporate Overview
Clean-Tech innovator APATEQ provides green and cost-efficient one-stop solutions for selected markets in the water and wastewater industry by means of unique, membrane-based systems with an extremely long lifetime of reliable operation.
In the oil and gas industry, we treat and recycle produced water and frac flowback, and we have developed a game changing equipment to address these difficult stream wastewaters. The equipment is called “OilPaq” and is based on UF membrane filtration. Its effluent is extremely clean (TSS and free & emulsified oil typically < 1 - 2 ppm, no bacteria) and the operation costs are very attractive with $ 0.25 / bbl for a 2,000 bpd plant and as low as $ 0.075 / bbl for a 50,000 bpd unit. The company has been founded in 2013 in Luxembourg and set up its first subsidiary in the US in the North of Houston, Texas in 2015. APATEQ is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing