Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Ryder Systems
“Ryder’s commitment to not only addressing health and safety issues within their own organization but also leading efforts to improve practices within the industries in which they operate, is impressive and commendable.”
“Ryder truly takes safety seriously and the awards the company has received are visible evidence of this fact. They are recognized as one of the “Worlds most admired Companies”. They provide planning and shipping execution plans prior to the actual shipments. This help to earn their customers trust and repeated business.”
Ryder Systems – Corporate Overview
Ryder (NYSE:R) is a $6.6 billion, FORTUNE 500(r) global commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation and supply chain solutions company. ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Founded in 1933, Ryder supports oil & gas exploration and production to final retail delivery with a full spectrum of transportation solutions. With both a national footprint of company owned equipment and drivers, and a complete lead logistics management solution which includes over 150 industry focused carrier partners, Ryder provides better ways for customers to transport equipment & supplies to and from job sites, improving load visibility, controlling costs and optimizing transportation solutions that safely move oilfield and offshore shipments from the wellhead to the marketplace. This is all supported by a proven health and safety culture driven by experienced Oilfield Operations and HSE Professionals. For more information, visit www.ryder.com.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation