PLH Midstream Company of the Year, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Bridger, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Innovative railcars to improve health and safety (ie. Shell thickness, head shields for puncture protection, etc.). Improving safety performance by implementing Bridger’s 7 safety initiatives.”
“Bridger showed operational excellence through benchmarking data in the top quartile and commercial strength through selection as a fastest growing company. They have excellent health and safety performance and have taken steps to minimize environmental impact through diesel exhaust fluid technology to reduce emissions.”
Bridger, LLC – Corporate Overview
Bridger, LLC is an integrated midstream logistics business, focusing on the crude oil value chain, with an extensive and growing system of strategically located crude oil transportation assets, including pipeline terminals, state-of-the-art railcars, crude-hauling trucks, crude oil storage, pipelines, additional pipeline capacity, and Jones Act tonnage for marine deliveries. Bridger’s operations span 14 states and include all major U.S. crude oil production regions and basins, including the Permian, Bakken, Rockies, Niobrara, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Eagle Ford. The company currently provides flow assurance and crude oil markets to its customers for over 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day through its logistics assets.
Bridger strives to create value for its customers and achieve operational excellence by harnessing the expertise of its highly skilled logistics teams, and creating a culture of health, safety and environmental stewardship that emphasizes integrity, teamwork, innovation, and resourcefulness. Guided by the 7 Pillars of Success, core values that permeate Bridger’s practices, products, and people, the company strives to enable personal and organizational growth, and to implement the critical initiatives required to achieve its vision of being the premier logistics and marketing service provider.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton