Industry Supplier of the Year, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Aggreko
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Their 60 North American locations, scalability, and efforts to eliminate flaring represent strong customer focus, a capability and innovation.”
“Comprehensive study that brings benefit to the well site and the environment. Good project examples and supporting documentation. A very strong submission.”
Aggreko – Corporate Overview
Aggreko is a Power Management company, delivering scalable, economical power solutions to Exploration and Production customers in the Oil & Gas markets. Our services enable customers to provide power to their remote operations in multiple shale plays across the United States, achieving maximum uptime through reliable, turn-key energy systems.
For customers seeking project-focused temporary power support, Aggreko acts as a reliable internal consultant to analyze deployment models and recommend engineered applications that easily scale into existing oil & gas operations, such as multi-megawatt micro-grids operating on stranded gas. By employing the use of scalable temporary power system and alternative fuels, such as stranded gas found at the well site, Aggreko has been able to help operators cut costs, increase production efficiency and reduce harmful emissions levels.
For turn-key support, Aggreko acts as a single-source power manager for hundreds of production sites. We provide complete oversight of fleet engineering, installation, remote monitoring and maintenance needs, allowing your field management team to focus on oil & gas production efforts.
Whether you have partial grid power or none at all, are looking to leverage site gas as fuel, or need a more efficient system that changes with the your operations, Aggreko can provide a complete solution.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton