Engineering Company of the Year, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Landpoint, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Comprehensive submission package showing impressive growth and equally impressive operation within the Permian. Already recognized numerous times, Landpoint are well colored. A clear go to firm in the region and across North America.”
“Good use of technology and consistent delivery of numerous projects. I was impressed with the list of commitments to many local organizations and charities. This company is deserving of its recognition.”
Landpoint, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Landpoint is one of the largest regional land surveying and civil engineering companies that operates in all of the top oil and gas plays across the US. The company, and its subsidiaries, work on some of the leading infrastructure development projects in their respective regions. Landpoint brings scalability, efficiency, and technology enabled solutions to the land surveying industry.
The firm consists of more than 225 professionals, 85% of which are dedicated to oil & gas infrastructure projects.
During 2013 the company surveyed more than 1,000 miles of pipeline and established locations for over 700 new wells. The majority of the work completed by the company was in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton