Consultancy of the Year, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Total Safety
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“This company’s comprehensive offerings as a provider of integrated industrial safety services, strategies and equipment stands apart among the entrants in this category. They are clearly leaders in their field with an impressive array of the highest quality products and services across the industry and are worthy of winning this award. Their worldwide market penetration attests to this ranking.”
“Total Safety provides numerous safety services, training. Also, they sell and rent safety equipment such as portable gas detectors and complete safety systems and technology to the oil and gas and petroleum refining and petrochemical industry throughout the world.”
Total Safety – Corporate Overview
Total Safety is the leading global provider of integrated industrial safety services, strategies and equipment necessary to keep your workers, your facility and the environment safe. We not only deliver complete, cost-effective safety service solutions to our customers as promised and without compromise, but we have the resources and the support to back it up.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, with more than 140 locations worldwide in 20 countries, Total Safety has the people, programs and processes to deliver the industry’s best industrial safety services and equipment tailored to your specific business needs.
Total Safety was formed December 1994, to serve the industrial safety needs of the oil and gas industry. Over several years, our company has transformed itself through internal growth and 21 acquisitions to become the industry leader through a comprehensive array of industrial safety services in a variety of end markets.
Now a Warburg Pincus portfolio company, Total Safety’s solutions include gas detection, respiratory protection, flare design and installation, safety training, fire protection, compliance and inspection, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, and materials management.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton