Water Management Company of the Year, Southwest 2013
Awarded to: TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Notable improvements in TRIR, VIR and EIR in 2013 through effective management, training and monitoring.”
“Great example of how H&S is a constant program of commitment and the effort is rewarded by the results. Keep striving!”
TETRA® Technologies, Inc – Corporate Overview
TETRA® Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company, focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, frac water management, after-frac flow back, production well testing, offshore rig cooling, compression-based production enhancement, and selected offshore services, including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving. Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA is a global company with employees and operations on six continents.
TETRA is dedicated to serving its strong and diverse customer base, domestically in all of the major shale basins, which include Bakken, Barnett, DJ, Eagle Ford, Fayetteville, Granite Wash, Haynesville, Marcellus, Niobrara, Piceance, Utica & Woodford and internationally, which includes major, multi-national E&P companies, national oil companies, and many of the large and mid-sized independents.
TETRA prides itself on having a proactive, rigorous and responsible health, safety and environmental (HSE) program. We believe in investing in our personnel through extensive training and education programs, following protective safety equipment requirements, and well-established HSE practices, which are regularly audited. TETRA aggressively pursues operational and environmental excellence, while cultivating a corporate-wide HSE mindset that encourages constant attention to safety and that focuses on education, prevention, and continuous improvement.
Southwest 2013 Winners
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Hammer Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - P2 Energy Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Select Energy Services
- Future Industry Leader - Ryan Boschetti - Hunt Oil Company
- General Industry Service Award - Geoforce
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Dresser-Rand
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - National Oilwell Varco
- Midstream Company of the Year - Crosstex Energy, LP
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year < $1bn - Harbinger Group, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year > $1bn - Energy Transfer Partners
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Swift Worldwide Resources
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Lockton Marine & Energy of the Lockton Companies, LLC
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - VZ Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
- Well Completion Company of the Year - NCS Energy Services, LLC