Midstream Company of the Year, Southwest 2013
Awarded to: Crosstex Energy, LP
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Setting a great example in upgrading the abandoned Patriot Fractionator as well as the range of corporate giving initiatives – a company with strong ethics.”
“Invests substantial human and financial resources in efforts to ensure the integrity of pipeline systems, maintaining a comprehensive environmental policy and the health & safety of employees and the general public.”
Crosstex Energy, LP – Corporate Overview
Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) is an integrated midstream energy partnership headquartered in Dallas that offers diversified, tailored customer solutions spanning the energy value chain with services and infrastructure that link energy production with consumption. Crosstex operates approximately 3,500 miles of natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil pipelines, 10 natural gas processing plants and four fractionators, as well as barge and rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine disposal wells and an extensive truck fleet. Crosstex has the right platform, the right opportunities and the right people to pursue its growth-focused business strategy.
Crosstex Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTXI) owns the general partner interest, the incentive distribution rights and a portion of the limited partner interests in Crosstex Energy, L.P., as well as the majority interest in a services company focused on the Utica Shale play in the Ohio River Valley.
Crosstex has a major presence in 6 of the top U.S. shale plays with strategically located assets focused on crude, natural gas liquids and natural gas to meet changing market needs.
Crosstex is currently executing a strategy to become a larger, more diversified fee-based midstream company by implementing $1 billion of growth projects to be completed in 2014.
Southwest 2013 Winners
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Hammer Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - P2 Energy Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Select Energy Services
- Future Industry Leader - Ryan Boschetti - Hunt Oil Company
- General Industry Service Award - Geoforce
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Dresser-Rand
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - National Oilwell Varco
- Midstream Company of the Year - Crosstex Energy, LP
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year < $1bn - Harbinger Group, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year > $1bn - Energy Transfer Partners
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Swift Worldwide Resources
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Lockton Marine & Energy of the Lockton Companies, LLC
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - VZ Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
- Well Completion Company of the Year - NCS Energy Services, LLC