Recruitment Agency of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2017
Awarded to: Enscicon Corporation
“Good letters of recommendation.”
“ENSCICON puts their employee’s needs before their own, very impressed with the case study provided.”
Enscicon Corporation is an Engineering and Construction Staffing Firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado. They provide temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire, retained, seconding and payroll/PEO services to companies in the Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Environmental, Transportation and Water/Wastewater sectors. Enscicon is a Veteran Owned Small Business established in 1994.
Enscicon has become one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list engineering talent for our clients, which include Fortune 500 firms as well as up-and- coming growth firms in some of the Engineering, Procurement and Construction sector’s hottest niches.
From CEO to the experienced hands-on engineer, if you work in our industries, we want to get to know you and your career aspirations. For more than two decades we have been helping our candidates realize their personal and professional aspirations through thoughtful introductions to our clients, who ask us to help them recruit the best employees and contract consultants.
We take the long view on establishing relationships and believe the best way to help our clients is by getting to know our candidates and their families at a meaningful level so that we can represent their interests fairly and accurately. Our clients trust us with some of their most critical manpower needs. As a result you can expect to interview for some of the most progressive, career-expanding work available.
Rocky Mountain 2017 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Nabors
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Norriseal WellMark
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - HESS Corp
- BakerHostetler Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Purity Oilfield Services
- Consultancy of the Year - Tetra Tech
- Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Summit Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Matt Owens - Extraction Oil & Gas
- General Industry Service Award - PCS Ferguson
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - DynaEnergetics
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Energy Recovery
- Oilfield Services Company - Purity Oilfield Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Enscicon Corporation
- The OGFJ Transaction of the Year - Jonah Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gibsons Energy
- Water Management Company of the Year - Bosque Systems