Midstream Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2017
Awarded to: DCP Midstream
“Well known midstream operator throughout the U.S., operating safely and reliably, focusing on managing its business responsibly and efficiently to serve the country’s future energy demands is clear from the submission.”
“Great commitment to CSR, supporting American Red Cross, and contributing over $3m to the Heart Walk fundraiser, in a mission to reduce heart and stroke risk by 20% by 2020, fantastic cause.”
DCP Midstream is one of the largest producers of NGLs and one of the largest natural gas processing companies in the U.S. We gather and/or process about 12 percent of our nation’s gas supply.
We are a must-run business, with a proven track record as an industry leader for almost 90 years.
Leading Industry Footprint
We have a competitive footprint and strong geographic diversity with leading positions in key economic-producing basins where producers are focused, including the DJ Basin, the Permian Basin, and the STACK/SCOOP areas of the Midcontinent.
We provide natural gas gathering services to the wellhead, and we’re leveraging our strategic footprint to extend the value chain through our integrated NGL pipelines and other marketing and logistics infrastructure.
Committed to Sustainability
Through our DCP 2020 framework, DCP is committed to being sustainable in any market environment, with a focus on operational excellence, including industry-leading safety performance.
Rocky Mountain 2017 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Nabors
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Norriseal WellMark
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - HESS Corp
- BakerHostetler Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Purity Oilfield Services
- Consultancy of the Year - Tetra Tech
- Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Summit Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Matt Owens - Extraction Oil & Gas
- General Industry Service Award - PCS Ferguson
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - DynaEnergetics
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Energy Recovery
- Oilfield Services Company - Purity Oilfield Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Enscicon Corporation
- The OGFJ Transaction of the Year - Jonah Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gibsons Energy
- Water Management Company of the Year - Bosque Systems