Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2017
Awarded to: EOG Resources
“They have implemented significant capital efficiency improvements and seen their operating cost reduce by 15% average year on year.”
“Commitment to work responsibly laid out clearly. Have invested in infrastructure to ease the burden of trucks on the road which also saves them money.”
EOG Resources, Inc. is one of the largest independent (non-integrated) crude oil and natural gas companies in the United States with proved reserves in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom and China. It trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol EOG.
EOG’s business strategy is to grow by drilling low-cost, high-return internal prospects rather than through acquisitions. Much of the company’s success springs from capturing an early-mover advantage in key U.S. resource plays. EOG also maintains a strong balance sheet with a moderate net debt-to-total capitalization ratio.
As one of the most active drillers in the United States, EOG employs more than 2,900 employees who work in a decentralized, regional structure that places them near the properties they operate. This bottom-up approach to exploration and production has catapulted EOG to a leadership position in the development of shale resource plays and drives profitable and predictable long-term growth.
With leading positions in three of the country’s best crude oil plays, EOG is the largest oil producer in both Texas and the lower 48 United States. Its powerful portfolio is anchored by the South Texas Eagle Ford, the Bakken and the Texas/New Mexico Delaware Leonard.
Rocky Mountain 2017 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Nabors
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Norriseal WellMark
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - HESS Corp
- BakerHostetler Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Purity Oilfield Services
- Consultancy of the Year - Tetra Tech
- Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Summit Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Matt Owens - Extraction Oil & Gas
- General Industry Service Award - PCS Ferguson
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - DynaEnergetics
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Energy Recovery
- Oilfield Services Company - Purity Oilfield Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Enscicon Corporation
- The OGFJ Transaction of the Year - Jonah Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gibsons Energy
- Water Management Company of the Year - Bosque Systems