Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Cruz Energy Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Great to see a company that is developing and expanding in such rapid time is also contributing to a wide range of community initiatives and charities.”
“246% growth in 4 years and working in challenging weather conditions and an ever- changing regulatory environment, Cruz are still able to meet customers’ needs and budgets. This sets them apart from other companies in the category.”
Cruz Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Cruz Energy Services is part of the Alaska-based Cruz Companies. Together, with sister companies Cruz Construction Inc. and Cruz Marine LLC, our employees have demonstrated their skill supporting oil field services and heavy civil construction since 1981. Our innovative, hands-on management style has made Cruz Companies what they are today: prominent heavy civil, oil field service, and barging companies with a reputation for quality work and service. Our extensive experience in harsh climates, combined with our specialty equipment and consistent high performance on logistically challenging projects, separates us from the competition. We continually perform on time, safely, and under budget.
Our operation is based on professional project management, sound leadership, cost control, and communication. It revolves around rig moving, oil field service, crane service, heavy haul service, and heavy civil projects. We are accustomed to working under the tight deadlines encountered when coordinating with several contractors to accomplish a project.
We have seen significant growth since arriving in the Bakken in 2010. This growth is attributed to the hard work and cohesiveness of the employees. They truly are the reason Cruz has been able to develop itself into a diverse company that is able to assist clients on several fronts.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation