New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Applied Control Equipment
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Superior system serves to minimize processing equipment risks and offers a reliable replacement of rupture disks, pressure valves and flaring, an environmentally responsible alternative.”
“Applied Control offers such a wide variety of solutions with a great amount of technical support. Some of these systems that allow clients to achieve their goals include increased site safety with Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), reduced environmental emissions on a well-pad with electric control solutions, optimized hydraulic fracturing processes with the wireless pressure monitoring network solution, an impressive suite of products. They also supplement their applications expertise with an impressive inventory of new and remanufactured equipment, a 24/7/365 emergency response network, field services team, and a formal, local customer education/training program. Applied Control supported the entry with multiple case studies, very impressive.”
Applied Control Equipment – Corporate Overview
For over 50 years, Applied Control has been committed to solving the process industry’s toughest challenges providing value-add engineered solutions throughout Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, western Nebraska and South Dakota. An Emerson Process Management Local Business Partner, Applied Control is uniquely capable of combining best-in-class technologies with local expertise to deliver turn-key automation solutions.
We serve a wide breadth of industry segments including oil & gas, refining, power, mining, food, pharmaceutical, OEM’s, and engineering contractors/ EPC’s. A locally-owned Colorado independent business, Applied Control helps clients to improve their business operations; optimize capital expenditure/maximize return on capital investments, reduce project risks, decrease maintenance and operations cost, improve site safety, reduced the
cost and risk of environmental compliance, reduce lifecycle costs, and improve the reliability, throughout, productivity, profitability of production assets.
Our people make success possible. Factory-trained product specialists, application engineers, parts specialists, associates, and shop/warehouse personnel respond to customer needs surrounding control valves, automated valves, control systems, flow computers, reliability monitoring, safety and instrumentation. $5M in local inventory, a 24/7/365 emergency response network, field services teams, and local education/training programs add additional value to our customers’ businesses.
Dedicated to service, we give back to our community though an employee-powered philanthropic committee, ACE of Hearts.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation