Manufacturer of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Kerr Pumps and FlowValve exemplify the American ability to innovate. The potential impact on the industry for their new product, having developed a new grade of steel, is remarkable.”
“To invent a new type of steel that lasts 62% longer is extremely impressive. Kerr Pumps Super StainlessTM fluid ends last up to 62% longer than 17-4PH stainless steel. This is a remarkable engineering feat that can create value and sustainability for hydraulic fracturing companies.”
Kerr Pumps & FlowValve – Corporate Overview
Kerr Pumps and FlowValve are located at the same manufacturing facility in Sulphur, Oklahoma. Kerr Pumps was founded in 1946, and has manufactured high pressure positive displacement pumps ever since.
We serve a diverse industry with our X-Class and Classic lines, including pumps that run at 11 to 625 horsepower. Kerr Pumps’ Well Service line includes 600 to 2,800 horsepower pumps that are geared for cementing, hydraulic fracturing, double pumper and reversing units. FlowValve was added in 2007, and manufactures a full line of high pressure flow line equipment. Since 1996, we have doubled in size every three years. Today, Kerr Pumps and FlowValve employ 205 people in a 230,112 square foot manufacturing facility, housing 215 computer numerical control (CNC) machines. Our incredible growth has been the direct result of providing value to our customers through offering high quality products.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation