Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Good use of facility overview to paint a picture of their operations and a succinct submission that touches on multiple category criteria. Crestwood have scored well on this basis.”
“Significant player in the major shale plays. Crestwood operate with a clear commitment to health and safety. They show an appetite for the development of their operations and use strategic acquisitions and development projects alongside organic growth.”
Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP. – Corporate Overview
Crestwood Midstream Partners (NYSE: CMLP) is a master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas, that owns and operates midstream businesses in multiple unconventional shale resource plays across the United States. Crestwood Midstream is engaged in the gathering, processing, treating, compression, transportation and storage of natural gas; transportation, fractionation, storage, and terminalling of NGLs; and gathering, storage and terminalling of crude oil.
Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP) owns the general partner interest, including the incentive distribution rights and an approximate 4% limited partner interest of Crestwood Midstream. In addition, Crestwood Equity’s operations include a NGL and crude oil supply and logistics business that serves customers in the United States and Canada.
Crestwood experienced significant change in 2013 as it merged with Inergy LP and Inergy Midstream LP, then added to its Bakken presence with the acquisition of Arrow Midstream. The result creates a business with a total enterprise value of approximately $8 billion. Crestwood has a liquids-focused growth strategy for its diverse operations linking producers, active in multiple shale plays, and end-user customers across the natural gas, NGLs and crude oil sectors.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation