Industry Supplier of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Border States Electric
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Border States is an employee owned company that provides total customer satisfaction with it’s products and solutions. Job trailers are supplied to provide immediate supplies for emergencies.”
“An industry supplier in every sense. Good community investment and great to see this company evaluating the performance of their manufacturing partners to ensure good supply, product and service delivery.”
Border States Electric – Corporate Overview
Border States has transformed over 60 years into the eighth largest independent electrical distributor in the United States, with 80 locations in 16 states. Today, our more than 1,900 employee-owners provide products, materials management solutions, and delivery and logistics expertise to tens of thousands of customers across diverse industries, including commercial, datacomm, education, electrical construction, government, health care, industrial, mining, oil and gas, plumbing, renewable energy, and utility.
We’re one of the largest 100 percent employee-owned companies in America. Each of our employee-owners has a stake in our long-term success. Employee- ownership drives our commitment to delivering total satisfaction. We are empowered and expected to act decisively, exceeding our customers’ changing expectations at every turn with every interaction.
As employee-owners, we’re committed to the communities where we live and work. We’re involved in community cleanup projects, annual community development campaigns, and participating in community athletic teams. We’re also members of community groups, church groups, youth groups and educational institutions.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation