Engineering Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Samuel Engineering, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Exemplary combination of quality engineering services, an established employee culture and community involvement.”
“A company that get’s it. Samuel delivers a best in class product while remembering that people – both the client and their own employees – are what is important.”
Samuel Engineering, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Samuel Engineering, Inc. (SE) is a Denver, Colorado based multi-discipline engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) company started in 1996. SE has grown to over 185 full time professionals and has successfully executed hundreds of projects. Beyond SE’s center of excellence and corporate headquarters in the Denver Tech Center, are satellite offices in Durango, CO, Salt Lake City, Utah and Rock Springs, Wyoming.
From its genesis, traits such as humility, gratitude, generosity and client focus solutions, coupled with the relentless pursuit of excellence, were embedded in SE’s culture – “We do it once we do it right”. SE’s view is that neither the oil & gas sectors nor its clients need (nor want) just another engineering company. SE sees undisciplined growth at all cost, as a business vice/ temptation rather than a sustainable virtue.
Although SE continues to grow and has been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in our sector, SE pursues excellence rather than size; repeat satisfied clients rather than many new clients; successful projects rather than high volume, optimal solutions rather than “one size fits all” approaches.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation