Consultancy of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Total Safety
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“With increasing regulation and complicated compliance requirements within the industry, Total Safety are equipped to support and advise their clients on wide ranging matters at every opportunity.”
“The H2S safety-training scheme was a shrewd and timely introduction for the industry as a whole. The growth of the academies is testament to its success and its importance.”
Total Safety – Corporate Overview
Total Safety is the world’s leading provider of service solutions to upstream, midstream, downstream, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, power generation, mining and industrial markets. We provide high-quality safety solutions in a measurable, cost-effective manner, without compromise. And we stand behind our promise to each customer to protect lives, property and the environment.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, with more than 144 locations in 22 countries, Total Safety offers services and equipment tailored to specific business needs in gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance, SMART inspection, tank watch, centralized confined space monitoring, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/ paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, flare services, flare design and materials management.
Total Safety’s goal is to secure an accident-free environment through our demonstrated commitment by management, strong leadership and coaching by field supervisors, and the personal and emotional involvement of the entire workforce.
Everyone at Total Safety has an intense focus on hazard identification, elimination and control; early intervention and feedback about unhealthy and unsafe work practices; and positive reinforcement of safe work practices. We integrate safety into engineering, fabrication and construction, as well as the protection of people and the environment “by design.”
For more information about Total Safety and its unwavering commitment to safety:
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation