Construction Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Loenbro
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Great safety record and best documentation of timely execution.”
“As Loenbro mention in their write-up, they appear to be a single-source solution for a variety of projects – from LNG plants to pipeline construction. At the same time, their commitment to safety, the environment and to their employees continues to be strong and growing.”
Loenbro – Corporate Overview
Loenbro is an energy construction /maintenance services company working throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. Services include Oil, Gas and Water Pipeline Construction and Installation; Pipeline Expansion, Repair and Maintenance; Pipeline Integrity Inspections; Anomaly Work; Right-of-Way Restoration; Emergency Callouts; Hydrostatic Testing; Hydrovac Truck Service; and Directional Boring.
Loenbro specializes in working with mid-stream and down-stream companies. Whether it is oil, gas or water pipelines, Loenbro has the resources to complete projects of all sizes. We have more than 500 crew members working in Montana, Wyoming and North Dakota. Our Industrial Construction Division provides; Certified Welding Services; Turnaround Work; Fabrication, Prefabrication, and Assembly; Underground Utility Installation; Insulation, Fireproofing; and Heat Treat.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation