Water Management Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“A consistent run of award wins is a clear indication of the high standards in their business relative to others.”
“Provider of several technologies for storage, testing, treating and disposal of water with focus of an environment.”
TETRA® Technologies, Inc. – Corporate Overview
TETRA® Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company, focused on completion fluids and associated products and services, frac water management, after-frac flow back, production well testing, offshore rig cooling, compression-based production enhancement, and selected offshore services, including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving. Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA is a global company with employees and operations on six continents.
TETRA is dedicated to serving its strong and diverse customer base, domestically in all of the major shale basins, which include Bakken, Barnett, DJ, Eagle Ford, Fayetteville, Granite Wash, Haynesville, Marcellus, Niobrara, Piceance, Utica & Woodford and internationally, which includes major, multi-national E&P companies, national oil companies, and many of the large and mid-sized independents.
TETRA prides itself on having a proactive, rigorous and responsible health, safety and environmental (HSE) program. We believe in investing in our personnel through extensive training and education programs, following protective safety equipment requirements, and well-established HSE practices, which are regularly audited. TETRA aggressively pursues operational and environmental excellence, while cultivating a corporate-wide HSE mindset that encourages constant attention to safety and that focuses on education, prevention, and continuous improvement.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.