Oilfield Service Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: ENSERVCO Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Impressive growth story with continual growth in financial results quarter over quarter. Service and performance makes Enservco stand out.”
ENSERVCO Corporation – Corporate Overview
ENSERVCO Corporation provides well enhancement and fluid logistics services to exploration and production companies operating in the U.S. onshore oil and gas industry. Strong customer demand and a reputation for safe and reliable operations have fueled ENSERVCO’s rapid geographic expansion and positioned the Company as one of the energy industry’s leading hot oiling, well acidizing and frac water heating providers. Through its two subsidiaries, Heat Waves Hot Oil Service and Dillco Fluid Service, ENSERVCO serves many of the largest E&Ps operating in the United States.
Headquartered in Denver, ENSERVCO works in conventional and unconventional oil and gas fields throughout the United States. In the Rocky Mountains, it serves the Denver-Julesburg, Williston, Powder River and Green River basins. In the Northeast, its customers are producing from the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations. And in the Central U.S., customers are targeting the Hugoton gas field and the Mississippi Lime formation.
ENSERVCO became a publicly traded company in 2010, and its revenue growth has exceeded 25% in each of the last three years. In 2013, its top-line performance is expected to improve by more than 60% versus 2012.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.