New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Enersight
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“For the past four years Enersight has been focusing on development planning for resource plays in the United States. The company provides software that makes a process that used to be extremely cumbersome easier to manage.”
“Enersight’s integrated oil and gas development planning software will be a help to companies planning multi-year exploration, appraisal, and development projects as well as assist in capital allocation and planning. Being able to integrate the process from drill-bit to senior management decision-making is very innovative and will add value to a company’s decision and risk analysis and project execution planning.”
Enersight – Corporate Overview
One of our core differentiators is the ability to consider production flow networks (from wells to sales points), activity scheduling (from rigs to facility constructions), and rigorous economics, portfolio analysis, risk, and scenario analysis in a single web based system, where all of the interdependent parts are used in harmony with each other by multidisciplinary teams across the organization. Thus, supporting an overall Enterprise Planning system used for:
Exploration to Development Planning Analysis
Operation Execution Scheduling
Latest Estimate Review Process
Company-wide Rollups and Consolidations
Monte Carlo Analysis
Enersight lets you strengthen your field development program with greater forecasting accuracy, integrated reporting, more informed decision making, and What if? scenarios. Enersight’s integrated nature means everyone involved in the field development uses a common development model. This dramatically strengthens data integrity, as the operational and tactical teams work off of a common and collaborative platform, and submit their reports to Corporate through the same system.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.