Manufacturer of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: KROHNE, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“A long time business, they provide many products and services in the measurement area. The Pipeline Patrol is a very accurate leak detection solution.”
“The company believes that service starts upon first contact and lasts beyond the life of the equipment they install. They are a world leader in process instruments and strive to provide their customers with optimal products and solutions in order to meet or exceed the customers expectations.”
KROHNE, Inc. – Corporate Overview
As a world leader in industrial process instrumentation KROHNE provides an extensive range of solutions and products for analysis, flow, level, temperature, in-line real-time viscosity and pressure measurement for a wide variety of applications and operating environments.
With more than 3,000 employees across the world, we provide our services on a global scale. When it comes to process measurement, our level of expertise is unique – not just with standard applications but, in particular, with any challenges that demand customized solutions for even the harshest conditions.
Our portfolio covers all sectors of the oil and gas industry: from exploration and production to transportation; from refining to distribution; and from storage to retail. Our commitment to consistently accurate results, reliable operation with minimum downtime and maintenance are key for any production environment and our customers worldwide.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.