Law Firm of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Norton Rose Fulbright
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“An impressive number of transactions.”
“Norton Rose Fulbright has an impressive breadth of oil and gas litigation expertise and client base. The matters provided showed a breadth that included several international transactions; an ability to prevail in not only litigation, but arbitration as well; transactional expertise; international litigation; and, emerging shale issues related to fracking. The transactional matters submitted were worth an impressive $5+ billion.”
Norton Rose Fulbright – Corporate Overview
Norton Rose Fulbright is recognized for our strength across all the key industry sectors: energy; financial institutions; infrastructure, mining and commodities; life sciences and healthcare; technology and innovation; and transport. Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our 54 global offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Specific to energy, we have one of the largest global energy practices in the world, with lawyers in every major energy market. Our team of over 800 energy lawyers offers not only a clear and proven understanding of the law but also its unique application within the energy industry. Many of our global energy lawyers have worked at major energy companies and in the world’s leading energy-producing countries; we know how to capture this knowledge to our clients’ benefit.
Our areas of energy work include oil and gas, shale and hydraulic fracturing, LNG, power, renewables and sustainability and climate change.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.