Industry Supplier of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“The company has created a proprietary software to help manage inventory control. Secure Energy has set a competitive and reliable pricing structure for each of their customers. The companies inventory is maintained through information gained from upcoming drilling programs and forecasts, this helps the company meets their customers needs.”
“With the increased drilling activity in the Rockies and Mid Continent, an adequate supply of drilling fluids is necessary for maintaining activity and making certain that the latest fluid technology is available is essential. Secure has significant resources relative to trucking options and this gives the company the ability to deliver products in a timely manner.”
Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Marquis Alliance Energy Group, a division of SECURE energy services, is an energy services company focused on providing innovative drilling fluids and solids control & equipment rental services. We are active in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States including the Williston and Denver-Julesburg basins.
SECURE at every step: we offer services throughout the oil and gas lifecycle; from exploration to production and final reclamation. In North Dakota, SECURE energy services provides processing, recovery and disposal (PRD) facilities to safely handle waste and byproducts that are generated throughout the full cycle of oilfield development. SECURE’s standalone water disposal facilities are equipped for deep well injection to dispose of produced and salt contaminated (waste) water and our special waste landfill offers safe disposal of solids.
Our energy solutions ensure our customers are set up for success in an increasingly cost-competitive and environmentally stringent industry. We are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional customer service and strive to deliver results that exceed expectations.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.