Construction Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Loenbro
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Company is in growth mode in a key function in the oil industry. Pipelines are clearly one of the most important elements in industry growth. Customer support indicates a positive and comprehensive team that meets goals. Active in community and educational support and a significant training program.”
Loenbro – Corporate Overview
Loenbro is an energy construction /maintenance services company working throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. Services include installation and repair of process piping, pressure vessels and tanks; phased array pipe and tank inspection; anomaly detection and mitigation; heat treating; plant maintenance; HDPE water and gathering line fusion; pipeline welding and construction.
Loenbro specializes in working with mid-stream and down-stream companies. We build steel; flex steel and poly pipeline projects of various sizes and distances in some of the most difficult terrain and weather conditions found in the US.
“It has been an exciting year of growth at Loenbro. Our culture created a renewed emphasis on safety. Job creation has doubled our employee base, and we efficiently placed more pipe in the ground than any other year.”
… Paul Leach, President
“We have partnered with economic development organizations, education, industry, and charitable organizations to enhance the communities where we work and live. This is possible due to the talents and commitment of the men and women that work for Loenbro.”
… Jon Leach, Vice President
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.