Oilfield Service Company of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
“Demonstrated commitment to protect the environment, excellent safety record, dedication to community service, endorsement by EQT, which is an innovation leader in the Marcellus, hats off to McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc.”
“The can do attitude of MEI shines through the whole of this submissions, time and time again when planning for the EQT project no issue or challenge was to much and a solutions was delivered in timely fashion. Great presentation of information to meet the guidelines.”
Since 1947, McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc. has provided complete waste management solutions to a diversified range of industries & clients. From emergency response to tank cleanings, waste transportation, waste & water treatment, disposal, safety training, equipment sales/rental, and hydraulic sales/service MEI will be there when you need us.
At McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc. (MEI), our people make the difference. “Five consecutive years as a finalist proves our employees are among the best in the business” said Calvin McCutcheon, MEI President.
2016 was a year to showcase MEI’s diversification. A client’s directional boring project enabled MEI to be their one-stop complete waste management, equipment and hydraulic solutions provider. The client had two sites for directional drilling of a pipeline and used MEI to handle the waste management, water management and equipment management at both sites. Through every phase of the project MEI crews continuously exceeded the client’s expectations due to our dedication to living by our company vision and core values every day.
MEI’s vision: “MEI will lead the environmental industry by employing the best, most highly trained team of professionals, coupled with cutting-edge equipment, dedicated to delivering outstanding service-24/7. We are improving the quality of life for our employees, protecting the communities we serve, strengthening our business for the future, and continuing to raise the bar for our competitors.”
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources