Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Rice Energy
“This was a good move and gives them vast acreage in Appalachia; the acreage purchased is right next to their existing acreage, literally in their back yard. The midstream assets exchanged in this deal make it the winner for me, right in the sweet spot for them.”
“The entire entry points towards a very socially conscious company… recycling 80% of their ow back water and using pipelines to transport water saving 2000 truckloads per well. They have a solid CSR program in place through Marcellus Mania and the many other community engagement programs the have implemented.”
To be the paradigm for oil and gas exploration and production companies in the shale generation.
We will lead our nation to energy independence while protecting the environment, providing the safest workplace for our employees and partners, and generating best-in-class returns to our stakeholders. In doing so, we will illuminate the power of positive energy.
Seeking excellence requires dedication and sacrifice, a sense of urgency and significance in every action we take, and a determination to go the extra mile to be the best. We pursue excellence nonetheless because we know our excellence will strengthen our nation, enhance our environment, and better the lives of our families, neighbors and communities.
By working together as a team, we can achieve a vision that cannot be achieved as individuals. Teamwork requires trust, selflessness, appreciation and camaraderie. Teamwork empowers us to make the right decision and to do so quickly, safely and in a manner that promotes continued excellence.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources