E&P Company of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: EQT Coporation
“EQT’s history in the natural gas industry goes back nearly 130 years, which pretty much says it all. They have experience that lays the foundation for consistent success, constant focus on safety, and responsible operations they are an exemplary organization in the Northeast.”
“Not only an outstanding operator in the Northeast, EQT have been voted for the fifth consecutive year as one of the Top Work Places in south-western Pennsylvania region by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.”
Not every company can say it mixes the experience and strength of an organization that has been in the natural gas industry for nearly 130 years with the attitude and innovation of a startup, but EQT does just that.
Through our production activities, EQT has developed smarter and cleaner drilling technologies, enabling us to become one of the country’s largest natural gas producers. Operating in six states, we are a technology-driven leader in the use of horizontal drilling and green completions.
Through our midstream operations, we are fulfilling a need for safer, more technologically-advanced energy infrastructure by building and operating new pipelines, and storage facilities.
We are committed to meeting the country’s growing demand for clean energy, while continuing to promote safety, provide a rewarding workplace, and enrich the communities where our employees live and work. EQT stands out from the pack with its vision, innovation, sound business practices, and environmental conscientiousness.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources