Engineering Company of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Pickering Associates
“Comprehensive submission showcasing broad level of experience through out the region. Completed 180 projects in oil and gas in 8 years with a real focus on HSE.”
“3 solid testimonial letters that can’t speak highly enough about the professionalism and experience of the company, that really set them apart from the competition, when you let your clients do the talking for you, it doesn’t get more credible than that.”
Pickering Associates is a well-aligned team of professionals in the fields of project management, architecture, surveying, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and process engineering, automation and controls and construction administration. With a diverse depth and breadth of knowledge, the firm has successfully executing more than 10,000 projects in its history.
Founded in 1988, Pickering Associates has been providing architectural, engineering and surveying services to the Mid-Ohio Valley for over 25 years. Our company is the product of three generations and more than 75 years of construction experience. This experience plus state-of-the-art engineering practices and technology create a full-service, multidiscipline firm serving a wide range of needs and featuring innovative, customized solutions.
Pickering Associates has completed over 145 projects within the Oil & Gas Industry within the past 7 years, and has a broad spectrum of experience with multiple drilling companies developing sites throughout Ohio and West Virginia. From initial site selection, site access, impoundments, and equipment location to pipe routing, sediment and erosion control methods, and environmental permitting assistance, our multidiscipline engineering team can provide support throughout every phase of the drilling site development process.
In addition, Pickering Associates has a highly experienced team that can provide topographical surveying, boundary surveying, and geotechnical investigations. Any additional or necessary structural, electrical, or mechanical engineering services are easily managed through the support of our in-house engineering team.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources