Construction Company of the Year, Northeast 2017
Awarded to: Minnesota Limited
“Minnesota Limited recently celebrated 50 years in business, which is a real testament to the quality of this organization. Company policy and values are very well aligned to meeting the category criteria. Extremely impressive summary of projects undertaken during 2016.”
“EH&S is woven into the companies policy and culture, providing the highest quali ed safety managers to each and every site to audit and train the employees. They take a very serious stance and drug and alcohol testing to ensure the safety of employees and projects.”
Established in 1966, Minnesota Limited has grown into one of the largest pipeline transmission contractors doing business across 25 different states in the U.S. We have enjoyed a controlled and sustained growth pattern, which has resulted in increased volume, a broadened client base, expanded fleet of company-owned equipment and, most importantly, the accumulation of highly skilled productive employees.
Minnesota Limited has constructed major cross-country pipelines, pumping and compressor stations, gas distribution systems, tank farms, terminal and refinery projects, in addition to completing in excess of 10,000 miles of hydrostatic testing and repair work within the natural gas, crude oil, refined products and hydrocarbon pipelines industry throughout the United States. Today, we’ve forged a sound position as a leader in areas such as safety, quality, and innovation.
Northeast 2017 Winners
- Award For Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Junior Achievement Foundation
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Eclipse Resources
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Comtech Industries
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Minnesota Limited
- Consultancy of the Year - AllStar Ecology, LLC
- E&P Company of the Year - EQT Coporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- Future Industry Leader - Zhenhua Rui
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Kerr Pumps & FlowVale Awards for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Blank Rome, LLP
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Lou D'Amico
- Manufacturer of the Year - Infinity Tool Manufacturing
- Midstream Company of the Year - MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Journal Transaction of the Year - Rice Energy
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - Eureka Resources