Industry Supplier of the Year, Northeast 2016
Awarded to: CDM Resource Management LLC
“CDM provides the complete package. They are focused on employees, customers, excellent runtime (98%), pro-active emissions standards, corporate social responsibility, and safety (0 TRIR since inception).”
“Very thorough package that addresses most if not all of the elements for consideration. They appear to provide a broad range of services for surface equipment and are active participants in community activities, safety programs, compliance, and environmental efforts. Launch of eWork, though it appears to be an internal software package, should help its customers gain access to data more quickly and result in lower costs.”
CDM Resource Management LLC provides natural gas compression and treating contract services to producers across major shale plays and offshore using an exclusive Cat® Gas Engines /Ariel Compressor standard fleet in excess of 1.3 million horsepower and their patented MQC® (Modular Quik-Connect) design technology.
For more than 18 years, CDM has focused on service, safety and training. Their motto, “98% Runtime. It’s a way of life!” guides CDM in their business decisions as they continue to grow as an equipment supplier and a full service provider.
Upfront due diligence ensures each facility is installed with equipment optimized for maximum production and efficient operation. CDM service contracts ensure their 98% runtime guarantee per month on all equipment and include first-call response, regularly scheduled preventative maintenance, emissions testing and no hidden charges.
Safety is #1. CDM remains consistent in enforcing this philosophy, taking every precaution to educate and train each employee on safety codes and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Northeast 2016 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Crescent Directional Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Hodgson Russ LLP
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Columbia Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - OmniCert
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - M3 Midstream LLC (“Momentum”)
- Columbia Midstream Future Industry Leader - Jared Oehring
- Construction Company of the Year - CIANBRO
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - PULS, Inc.
- Industry Leader - PennEnergy Resources, LLC - Richard Weber
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CDM Resource Management LLC
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Command Energy
- New Technology Development of the Year - Product - Pixel Velocity®
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Sourcewater
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Select Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Eclipse Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rain for Rent