Consultancy of the Year, Northeast 2016
Awarded to: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
“Incredible breadth of project work showcased for CEC. Consider this alongside their numerous accolades, recognition and industry advocacy and engagement they have presented, it is hard not to give top marks.”
“Commendable effort by Civil and Environmental Consultants. Their engagement with the industry, community and environment is second to none.”
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is a reliable resource to those seeking a trusted advisor in the expanding energy industry. CEC engineers, scientists and professionals are recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in six practice areas: civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, surveying, waste management and water resources. A multi-disciplined Natural Gas Industry Consulting Group is derived from these practices to strategically focus on the industry’s business challenges and drivers. This diverse group is a conduit to the industry’s latest thinking and advancements, allowing CEC to provide clients with concise, timely information and regulatory updates to facilitate informed decision-making. With years of experience in Exploration & Production, Midstream and Pipeline Infrastructure Services, and Compression and Treatment Facilities, CEC understands that
time, cost, accuracy and regulatory insight are of the essence. In addition, CEC is one of the first civil and environmental engineering firms to receive an FAA Section 333 Exemption to operate drones for the purpose of conducting aerial data acquisitions. With a proven track record of providing sound, technical solutions that balance the requirements of compliance, risk management and business needs, CEC enables clients to put their primary focus on operations.
Northeast 2016 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Crescent Directional Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Hodgson Russ LLP
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Columbia Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - OmniCert
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - M3 Midstream LLC (“Momentum”)
- Columbia Midstream Future Industry Leader - Jared Oehring
- Construction Company of the Year - CIANBRO
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - PULS, Inc.
- Industry Leader - PennEnergy Resources, LLC - Richard Weber
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CDM Resource Management LLC
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Command Energy
- New Technology Development of the Year - Product - Pixel Velocity®
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Sourcewater
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Select Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Eclipse Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rain for Rent