Construction Company of the Year, Northeast 2016
Awarded to: CIANBRO
“Cianbro are well known for their delivery of complex projects to exacting standards within the industry and their case study of the Springville Gathering System is no exception. The testimonials for the project were most notable.”
“I was most impressed; given the time of year, the weather conditions, and the customer that Cianbro was able to construct what amounts to a very large compressor station in the matter of 18 weeks. Their attention to detail, including the 3-D modelling and 24 hour temperature data collection during concrete pouring, was impressive.”
Founded in 1949 by the Cianchette Brothers, Cianbro is one of the United States’ largest, most diverse, successful, open shop, 100% employee-owned construction and construction services companies. Presently operating in more than 40 states and five markets, Cianbro manages and self-performs Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Fabrication, and Coating, under various contracting roles. With over 4,000 team members, Cianbro provides Construction Services from the conceptual stages of design through implementation, to start-up, commissioning, and turn-key operations. Cianbro has safely and efficiently planned, managed, and constructed many technically complex projects for a wide variety of clients
Recognized as a national leader in health and safety in the workplace, Cianbro’s number one priority is our commitment to safety. Cianbro’s most important core value and driving force is the safety and health of our team members and those we work alongside each and every day. Safety is strongly embedded into Cianbro’s culture and is foremost in everything that we do.
Cianbro has the proven ability to take projects from initial concept to completion while consistently exceeding expectations. Our success can be accredited directly to our team’s can-do spirit and attitude towards working safely, with passion, and a genuine commitment to our clients.
Northeast 2016 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Crescent Directional Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Hodgson Russ LLP
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Columbia Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - OmniCert
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - M3 Midstream LLC (“Momentum”)
- Columbia Midstream Future Industry Leader - Jared Oehring
- Construction Company of the Year - CIANBRO
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - PULS, Inc.
- Industry Leader - PennEnergy Resources, LLC - Richard Weber
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CDM Resource Management LLC
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Command Energy
- New Technology Development of the Year - Product - Pixel Velocity®
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Sourcewater
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Select Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Eclipse Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rain for Rent