Manufacturer of the Year, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Worthington Industries
“Worthington have a rich history within the oil and gas sector and their inclusion on the shortlist is well deserved. Excellent safety record. Good testimonial.”
“A very capable company that manufactures state of the art energy products for the oil & gas industry. They have a great presence in the region and an even better reputation.”
Worthington Industries – Corporate Overview
Worthington Industries is the leading global manufacturer of pressure cylinders and related products for industrial, alternative fuel, energy and consumer products markets. Our broad product line, including custom solutions for oil and gas storage, processing and transportation, serves every major U.S. shale region.
Our global support team provides unsurpassed customer service with market-leading technical, product, and market expertise. More than 50 years of experience manufacturing highly customized products for highly regulated markets extends to the growing U.S. oil and gas exploration and production industry. Four acquisitions across the past three years have established a strong manufacturing presence in the upstream oil and gas equipment market. The most recent addition of Midstream Equipment Fabrication (MEF) in Oklahoma complements Worthington’s existing operations in Ohio, Kansas and North Dakota that manufacture steel and fiberglass storage tanks, oil and gas separation units and related wellhead controls and equipment. “With a customer portfolio that includes the nation’s premier E&P companies, Worthington’s products are known for their reliability, safety and performance in some of the nation’s most challenging operating environments,” said Dave Cline, director of energy products. “It is this reputation combined with a long heritage of customer service excellence that has earned the business of the region’s top energy producers.”
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions