Consultancy of the Year, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
“CEC’s integrated service approach has allowed it to tackle projects for some of their clients that their competitors would have to collaborate with other firms in order to complete the task at hand. Good management and core values drive this company in the right direction.”
“Amazing number of large-scale civil engineering projects in the Utica and Marcellus Shale.”
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) engineers, scientists and professionals are recognized for delivering innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in six practice areas: civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, surveying, waste management and water resources.
With long-standing ties to the natural gas industry, CEC understands that time, cost, accuracy and regulatory insight are of the essence. A multi-disciplinary Natural Gas Industry Consulting Group is derived from our practices to strategically focus on the industry’s business challenges and drivers. This diverse team is our conduit to the industry’s latest thinking and advancements, allowing CEC to provide clients with concise, timely information and regulatory updates to facilitate informed decision-making. We are a reliable resource to those seeking a trusted advisor in the expanding energy industry. With years of experience in Exploration & Production, Midstream Services, and Compression and Treatment Facilities, CEC allows clients to put their primary focus on operations. CEC has a proven track record of providing sound, technical solutions that balance the requirements of compliance, risk management and business needs. Our continuing growth reflects client confidence in the work of our employees as guided by our core business principles: Senior Leadership, Integrated Services, and Personal Business Relationships.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions