Construction Company of the Year, Northeast 2015
Awarded to: BOND
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“An impressive submission that makes good use of testimonials from significant players in the market. Comprehensive breadth of service and good use of technology to manage specific safety concerns via a robust cloud based system.”
“Bond has successfully been executing pipeline and facility construction projects in extremely chilling environmental and regulatory environments. Their safety and community service records are very good.”
BOND – Corporate Overview
Founded in 1907, BOND has become one of the Northeast’s most trusted construction firms. Our long-held belief in the principle of trust represents the core of a successful enterprise that has guided the company’s performance throughout its history. Led by fourth-generation CEO, Edward A. Bond, Jr., the company remains dedicated to providing comprehensive, high-quality construction management and general contracting services. BOND’s business model is driven by client focus and instilled with the corporation’s fundamental values: integrity, respect, and trust.
In recent years, BOND has expanded their reach to better service the gas transmission markets. We have worked with our clients on some of their most complex projects, ranging from modifications at major pipeline interconnects to installing new laterals in heavily urban areas. Our ability to rapidly respond to our clients’ needs, from Pittsburg, PA to Bailleyville, ME, is one of our biggest differentiators. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality service to our clients. Our dedication and commitment to meeting all project challenges makes us a valuable partner for the entire industry as we strive to help develop this country’s infrastructure.
Northeast 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Bilfinger Westcon Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus Energy Services, Inc.
- Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Columbia Midstream Group
- Construction Company of the Year - BOND
- Consultancy of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Eclipse Resources Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Engineering Company of the Year - ARM Group
- Future Industry Leader Award - Lauren R. Parker - Civil Environmental Consultants, Inc
- General Industry Service Award - IPC Energy Services, LLC
- Industry Leader - James E. Kriebel - Kriebel Companies
- Industry Supplier of the Year - CASCO USA
- JC Fodale Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Dominion Resources
- Law Firm of the Year - Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development Award - General/Products - U.S. Well Services, LLC
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Shalewater Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Eclipse Resources Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Beemac Trucking
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Keystone Clearwater Solutions