New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products, Northeast 2013
Awarded to: HalenHardy, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“On site respiration safety – important Marcellus tool! Simple and effective safety solution.”
“HalenHardy is a newcomer to the industry and has already shown a great record of analyzing the issue/challenge at hand. The mobile air shower (MASHH) unit is a solution that is not only beneficial to those currently utilizing the technology, but is the industry’s only alternative to the less efficient “vacuum” approach.”
HalenHardy, LLC – Corporate Overview
HalenHardy, LLC was founded in January 2013 to develop products and services that improve worker health and safety across multiple industries including oil & gas, mining, construction, manufacturing, remediation and demolition.
Its latest innovations are designed to protect workers from dangerous dusts, with a specific emphasis on respirable crystalline silica, lead, asbestos, hexavalent chromium and more. HalenHardy engineers and manufactures its award-winning MASHH Mobile Air Shower by HalenHardy, a downdraft booth that reduces worker exposure to respirable crystalline silica, lead and other dusts by removing them from contaminated clothing in less than 30 seconds.
The MASHH unit was awarded the inaugural Shale Gas Environmental, Health & Safety Innovation Award at the 2013 Technology Showcase at the Shale Gas Insight Conference.
Silicosis Prevention Advisors, the consulting arm of HalenHardy, provides an expert team that can design and implement a comprehensive Silicosis Prevention Program that will protect your company’s most valuable asset… your workers. HalenHardy’s Silicosis Prevention Advisors is directed by Bob Glenn, MPH, CIH, the world’s leading expert on occupational lung disease and the health effects of mineral dust exposures. The HalenHardy headquarters and manufacturing plant are proudly located on Main Street in Bellwood, Pennsylvania, at the epicenter of the Marcellus Shale formation, equidistant from its two most active regions, Canonsburg and Towanda.
Northeast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Products - Cartasite
- Construction Company of the Year - Cenergy
- Consultancy of the Year - McTish, Kunkel & Associates
- E&P Company of the Year - Range Resources Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Resource Environmental Solutions
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Law Firm of the Year - Cara C. Davis
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - HalenHardy, LLC
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Drill Baby Drill Staffing
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - The National Lime and Stone Company
- The IPS Engineering / EPC Midstream Company of the Year - NiSource Midstream Services
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Eclipse Resources
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - FTS International
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Dave Spigelmyer - Marcellus Shale Coalition
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Brandon Davis - URS
- Trucking Company of the Year - QC Energy Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Hydro Recovery LP