Industry Supplier of the Year, Northeast 2013
Awarded to: Total Equipment Company
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Developed specialized and much needed equipment packages to meet the needs of operators in north-eastern U.S.”
Total Equipment Company – Corporate Overview
Total Equipment Company is a regional sales and service provider for pumps, compressors, blowers, and mixers. TEC was founded by its current president Mike Weir in 1982. Since then we have grown to become the region’s leading provider of associated equipment and services in all major markets including, Energy, Metals, Chemical Processing, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Water & Waste Water Treatment.
In 2013 we broke the 100 employee milestone with about 2/3’s of those dedicated to the parts and service needs of our clients. In addition to representing some of the industries’ most preferred manufacturers including Goulds, Schlumberger, National Oilwell Varco, FMC, Corken, Gorman Rupp, Warren Rupp, KIMRAY, Ingersoll Rand, Cameron and others, we are also recognized for prompt professional service at any time it is demanded.
Total Equipment Company has invested significantly in human resources, inventory, training, and facilities to support the growing demands from the Oil & Gas market. This includes investing in a large engine driven pump rental fleet to support the water resource needs for the drilling and completions operations. In addition, we recently announced the opening of our new 12,000 sq ft packaging facility dedicated to building value added skids and containers for pump and compressor system needs for the gas processing facilities. To meet the commissioning, start up, and repair needs for this industry we have added 10 mechanics to our ranks in the past 18 months.
We are pleased to be recognized by the Oil & Gas Awards for or efforts and accomplishments and we look forward to becoming an even greater resource for this industry.
Northeast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Products - Cartasite
- Construction Company of the Year - Cenergy
- Consultancy of the Year - McTish, Kunkel & Associates
- E&P Company of the Year - Range Resources Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Resource Environmental Solutions
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Law Firm of the Year - Cara C. Davis
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - HalenHardy, LLC
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Drill Baby Drill Staffing
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - The National Lime and Stone Company
- The IPS Engineering / EPC Midstream Company of the Year - NiSource Midstream Services
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Eclipse Resources
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - FTS International
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Dave Spigelmyer - Marcellus Shale Coalition
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Brandon Davis - URS
- Trucking Company of the Year - QC Energy Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Hydro Recovery LP